Friday, July 10, 2009

28 Reasons Why I Love Becky Wickstrom

By: Linda

There's really only one reason
And 28 ways to say it...

1 Becky is my son's wife,
2 she brings him joy and cares about him,
3 she's become a part of my life,
4 and that's enough for me.

5 The rest of the reasons are Becky's qualities
6 things that touched me,
7 things that make her unique,
8 and that I appreciate about her.

9 Becky's enthusiasm,
10 her infectious laugh,
11 the joy she shares with everyone around her,
12 the way she makes light of the family quirks.

13 I've just got to appreciate her fashion sense
14 for knowing you need how many? pairs of black shoes
15 and for not saying anything
16 about the shoes I wore to the wedding

17 For opening her home and her heart
18 to a stream of visitors
19 and for keeping track of peoples' likes and dislikes
20 to help them feel comfortable

21 It's easy to love Becky
22 for her beauty
23 and her singing voice
24 but when your think about

25 How she'll buy her husband
26 a plaid shirt with pearl buttons
27 just because he likes it
28 it's unavoidable...

Love, hugs, and kisses along with wishes for a very happy birthday...
Linda

No comments: