Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fave Becky Memories from the Kings

FAVE BECKY MEMORY FROM WENDY: Oh, there are so many Becky memories I love! But the first thing that comes to mind is Becky laughing... and laughing HARD during the Team Reunion's newlywed game at the phrase, "small pants." I love how she and Chris fit right in to a group they may have only felt kind of a part of initially. They meshed so well and everyone loved them. And when "small pants" came up, Becky's infectious laugh was nonstop, pure joy. She had everyone around her (with a few exceptions) laughing HARD with her. I still crack up just thinking about it.
I LOVE Becky's laugh. Oooh, that reminds me of another memory: Becky and I laughing at the ridiculous Zach Efron movie, 17 Again. I can't think of anyone else who would have made that silly movie so fun. Her sense of humor and FUN spirit is one of the many reasons I love her!! Oh, can I just share one more? I loved when she and Chris sang/be-boxed to me on my birthday, then LIED about their weekend plans so I was shocked when they showed up at my surprise birthday party. And at that birthday party, Becky couldn't have been more charming and fun with my family and friends... letting everyone around her fall in love with her. I especially love the way she bonded with my friends, Nicole and Kelly. Becky is pure fabulous that way.


FAVE BECKY MEMORY FROM HARLEY: When we competed for prizes by cooking dishes and she said my dish was...interesting. AKA ugly, she hated it, but was too nice to say it. I think I made the Great Wall of Tuna.

No comments: