Saturday, July 11, 2009

28!!!

Happy Birthday Rebecca Wickstrom!

I hope your day is extra special! Filled with good food, good friends, good fun, and GOOD PRESENTS!!

I think it speaks volumes about you that you stay in touch with so many friends. Obviously, you are an extraordinary person that everyone loves. This year I invited some people you may know to send you a little message on your birthday. I hope know how loved and special you are!! Your friends and family are sending you a lot of love!

I love having you as a friend, and think you need to be on the HOT TAMALE TRAIN for your birthday!! WOO WOO!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true! I love you bunches!

Happy Birthday!!

XOXO,
Holly

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Pathetically late for your 28
by Kelsey Lambert

28 - Amazing director of scandalous freshmen dorm room movies
27 - Most entertaining blogger
26 - Best dressed person I know
25 - Incredible ability to make everyone you know feel so loved
24 - Articulate and poised
23 - Multi-tasker extraordinaire
22 - Best Sunbeam teacher in the history of Arlington
21 - Fabulous hostess (overnight and party)
20 - Mad Cafe Rio cooking skills
19 - Passionate about everything you do
18 - Angelic voice
17 - Professional and polished
16 - Stunning shoe collection
15 - Creativity busting at the seams
14 - Great taste in husbands (tell Chris I said that)
13 - Know how to listen, sympathize, and empathize
11 - Always thrilled for the accomplishments of others
10 - Beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy!
9 - Fabulous hair - makes every other woman jealous
8 - Most thoughtful gift giver
7 - Superb decorating skills
6 - Publishable metro dialogues
5 - Can make anyone smile and laugh
4 - Radiate happiness
3 - Always the life of the party
2 - You make the best rapper/opera birthday song singer EVER!! (I'm never deleting that voicemail...)
1 - Soooo loveable - I'm so grateful to know you and count you as a friend. I love you, Becky! Happy belated Birthday!