Friday, July 10, 2009

28 Reasons Why I Love Becky Wickstrom

By: Taylee and Addie

1-She's Fancy
2-She shared lipstick with me
3-Shes awesome
4-I love her shoes

By: Angelica

5-She is a great cook
6-Her smile warms everyones heart
7-Shes very creative
8-She has great style
9-Shes always helping me with ideas for parties
10-She throws the best parties
11-I loved watching 24 with her!!
12-She was so kind and loving to our kids
13- My girls thought she was the best neighbor
14-She is the best cook
15-She makes the best stuffed french toast with blueberry sauce
16-She is a kind and caring friend
17-I love when she calls and sings her Happy B-day song
18- she has a beautiful voice
19- She loved to sing and play the piano with Taylee
20-she always had sugar free popcylces to snack on
21-She knows how to party and how to have fun
22-She is a thoughtful and loving person
23-love that she posts on American Idol on her blog!! I loved reading it
24-I love that she married a Patent Lawyer so that we could meet
26- Loved that she was my neighbor so we could see each other almost everyday
27- Loved playing games and that she introduced us to ticket to ride
28-I love that she is such a great friend and am glad that Becky is my friend. What a great person she is....


I love you Becky!!! Happy Birthday to you hope you have a good day!

No comments: