Thursday, July 9, 2009

28 Reasons Why I Love Becky Wickstrom

By: Grace

I love Becky Wickstrom for various reasons; these are the top 28.

Becky is cute, spunky, funny, neat, nice, keeps in touch wih me, prays for me, thoughtful, interesting, open-minded, has great taste, joyful, loves her husband, thinks outside the box, loves to shop for shoes, loves Wholefood "whole paycheck", likes to walk without interrupting my thoughts, she can sing, she is spiritual, a Washington DC metro rider, Becky also gives great compliments, she is very smart, intelligent, can keep a secret, loves to give Office parties, she knows her limitations (will not work out in the gym during work hours).

Becky I really love you because on my birthday you went out of your way to purchase an individual cake for me.That was my best day ever...oh yeah this is about you :) I pray that your birthday is as special as you made mine!!! most of all I love you because you really know how to make a sandwich olives, olives, olives. You are absolutely the best person to work with :) Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

No comments: