Thursday, July 11, 2013

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY!!!


Today, my friend, you are 32!

If I could, I’d buy you something new!

I wish I could do lots of fun things for your day,

Or I could fly us somewhere so we could go play.

I’m sorry, I can’t sing a birthday rap,

If I did, it would sound like crap…

If I could write an opera, you’d be the star.

But, sorry, I’m not that skilled, by far.

If I could fly us in a balloon, that would be fun,

But wait, that, you have already done!

If I were there, I could make you a huge birthday cake,

Or I could buy you fun jewelry, but it would have to be fake…

If I could, I would buy us beach homes side by side,

We could sit and talk while we listen to the tide.

I wish for your birthday, I could take you to France,

 Or say that for the rest of your life, you’ll never poop in your pants.

I would love to close down your favorite store,

And tell you to shop ‘til you can’t shop anymore.


If for your birthday, I could grant just one of your wishes…

However, the best I could do is give you one of my dishes? 

If I could arrange for you to be on Broadway for a day,

You better believe I’d try and find a way!

Or, if I could figure out how when you look in a mirror

That you would be able to see yourself clearer.
 
So you could see the outrageously fabulous person staring back at you,

And how people wish they could be as talented and gorgeous as her too.


How lucky those babies are to have their mama,

They’ll be talented and musical with just the right amount of drama. 


My friend, you’re amazing, and if I could,

I’d fly there right now to celebrate your day – I would! 


However, my pockets are very shallow,

And my husband, he’s a poor fellow.

 
Though, I wish I could do all these amazing things for your day,

Just know I love you, and I want everything to go your way!!!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: