Wednesday, July 8, 2009

28 Reasons Why I love Becky Wickstrom

By: Wendy Diva

Let me just take about 28 seconds and rattle of a FEW reasons from the top of my head. If I put the slightest amount of effort into this I'm confident I could come up with 2800 reason. Because it's Becky. And I love her that much.


1. She is one of the warmest, kindest people I know.
2. She has a beautiful voice.
3. She is 100% thoughtful. ALWAYS thinking of others (shooting emails, leaving supportive blog/FB comments, picking up "thinking of you gifts," planning ways to spoil), hence she is ALWAYS brightening others' days.
4. She has a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S sense of style. I'm SO envious of her wardrobe.
5. She is geniusly (word?) creative. In her parties, her writing, her gifts, her ideas, her outfits, her everything.
6. Speaking of... she throws amazing, fun parties. Every one is a smashing success.
7. She appreciates good art, music and theater.
8. She doesn't hide her talents. Singing, cooking, party-throwing, great-dressing, Diva-fying others... she shares her gifts.
9. She is BEAUTIFUL.
10. She has the most infectious, FUN laugh. She makes otherwise lame movies hysterical just because you're sitting next to her.
11. She introduced me to wonderful new friends. And to Ray's. And to matchy scraties. And to Georgetown Cupcakes. (Which do I love most? ;))
12. She rented a mini-van for a mega girls' shopping adventure.
13. She is uber supportive. She remembers you, your important dates, your big events, your challenges, etc. and follows up with questions, notes and love.
14. She is one of THE MOST GENEROUS people I have EVER known. I've lost count of the random gifts I've received, meals I've enjoyed, evenings & parties I've been invited to... all with Becky's ever-giving spirit behind them.
15. She is CLASSY, with a capital C.
16. She married one of the nicest guys around (who, by the way, saved my life in the GC. Have I mentioned this before?)
17. She inspires me in so many ways... to wrap prettier, party more extravagantly, friend more thoughtfully, love more fully, write more creatively.
18. She has a ROCKIN blog. It's one of my top favorite blogs EVER. I love visiting it and have copied her format/ideas in more ways than I care to admit.
19. She gives OTHER PEOPLE gifts on HER birthday! (Who DOES that?)
20. She has MANY hobbies and talents and prioritizes them. I love that she takes voice lessons.
21. She is a true, loyal and devoted friend.
22. She's easy to talk to and she's a committed listener.
23. She looks for opportunities to serve.
24. She is awesome with children.
25. She would do something like this blog for you.
26. She bears trials with grace and dignity. Her life may not be perfect, but you wouldn't ever know she has challenges. She rarely complains about them.
27. She makes you feel like you are SO important to her.
28. She is the best 2nd chance friend a girl could ever ask for.

Is that 28? Wait, I'm done? Because seriously, I could keep going...

I love you Becky Wickstrom! Happy Birthday!!

P.S. You're only 28? You are so young, girlfriend!

No comments: